The Crystals You Need for the Fall Equinox
Written by wolverat on September 13, 2019
The Fall Equinox (September 23rd) marks the first official day of fall. As we move into a season of cooler temperatures, dry weather, and darker days, it’s important to prepare your energy for those changes. The Fall Equinox is the perfect time to celebrate this major shift and align yourself with Mother Nature. To prepare yourself for this energetic shift, join us in this simple crystal practice to work with the seasons, rather than against them. It can be easy to succumb to the slower, heavier energy of Autumn and cease to take action in the different areas of your life. Instead, use this crystal practice to stay motivated and committed to your action plan throughout the rest of the season!
This practice takes just 11 minutes and will have a huge impact on how you feel throughout the reason of the season!
Fall Equinox Practice with Crystals
What You’ll Need:
First, setup your space:
- Gather your crystals and head outside to a quiet place where you can sit comfortably.
- Hold your crystals in your hands, close your eyes and say aloud, I program these crystals to connect with Mother Nature to align my energy with the changing of the seasons.
- Create a circle with your crystals that is large enough for you to sit in. Create a pattern by alternating between Desert Jasper and Smoky Quartz. Feel free to add elements from Mother Nature, like leaves that have begun to change color. Once you’ve completed your circle, sit in the center.
Then, begin your practice:
- Once you are within your crystal circle, close your eyes and take three deep breaths. Feel grounded and connected to the Earth and Mother Nature. Let the Desert Jasper stones root you in the Earth and bring your attention to any projects, tasks or goals you have been ignoring. Let the Smoky Quartz stones help you release anything that no longer serves you as you move into the new season. Watch as old patterns and beliefs fall away into the Earth.
- Then, set an intention for the season. Sit in your circle for 11 minutes to embrace and celebrate the arrival of Autumn. As you inhale, feel a warm, orange glow surround you. As you exhale, visualize anything that no longer serves you leaving the circle of warmth.
- When you are finished, open your eyes and gather your crystals. Place them inside your home on a windowsill as a reminder to stay motivated and action-oriented through the Fall.
Although the Fall Equinox only happens once a year, you can repeat this practice whenever you want to feel motivated and release stuck energy throughout the season.