Jim’s Ornament Contest 2018
Written by wolverat on July 15, 2019
We’re having our FIRST Christmas tree ornament contest — entries can reflect any (or no) faith tradition. I used to work for a radio station that did this years ago and it was always so much fun! I hope it is just as enjoyable for you guys! Note, I suggest creating a personally crafted ornament specifically for the contest…please send no family heirlooms (as ornaments won’t be returned)!
Enter Our 2018 Ornament Contest!
So, here’s the deal. Please send in your personally crafted holiday ornament for Jim’s office Christmas tree and be entered into a contest to win a brand new Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet and one of Jim’s Campfire books signed personally!*
Here are the rules!
- Please send your ornament (one entry per address) to Jim Harold Media at the following address:
Jim Harold Media, 5247 Wilson Mills Road, No 213, Richmond Heights, OH 44143
2. PLEASE include your email address and street address for notification purposes. Entries without this information will be disqualified.
3. Your ornament can reflect any (or no) faith tradition. We want to be inclusive to all.
4. To be considered, your ornament must be received by Wednesday, December 19th at 6pm Eastern Time.
5. Ornaments cannot be returned and will permanently become the property of Jim Harold Media. PLEASE SEND NO FAMILY HEIRLOOMS OR ORNAMENTS WITH SENTIMENTAL VALUE. WE SUGGEST CREATING A NEW ORNAMENT FOR THE CONTEST THAT YOU’LL NOT MISS.
6. *If the winner is located outside the continental US, they will be sent the value of the prizes in US dollars ($95) instead of the actual prizes.
7. Your full name and a picture of your ornament may be shared on social media should you decide to participate.
8. Judging will be done by a panel of Jim’s selection. All decisions are final.
9. If you are under 18 years of age, please get your parent or guardian’s permission to participate.
Thanks, good luck. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Original Post https://jimharold.com/jims-ornament-contest-2018/